1. Battara or Avatara in Hinduism = Petara in Iban traditional belief.
2.Brahma or Narayana (leader of gods in the sky) = Biku Raja Petara or Kree Raja Petara who creates land and sky, and humans and ghosts.
3.Vishnu who takes care of humans in Hindu = Ini Adan and Menjaya Manang in Iban.
4. Shiva, who guides humans = Lang Sengalang Burung who guides his gandson Sera Guntin about life and adat 9ethics). Shiva in Hiduism is considered “The Destroyer” = Sengalang Burung who is regarded as the god of war among the Iban.
5. Indra who is the god of thurder (Guntur), Agni who is the god of fire (api) and Vayu who is the god of wing (ribut) in Hinduism = raja Guntur, raja api and raja ribut in Iban. Also Varuna who is the god of lake (tasik) = Seragindi who is the creator of the water/river/sea.
6. Ganesa, who is the god of plant, land for farming (utai tumbuh, tanah endur bumai) = Simpulang Gana and Semerugah.
7. Seven augry birds in Hinduism = 7 omen birds in Iban.
8 . Djwata, juata or Diwata, who is the god in the water world in Hinduism = Raja Juata (god in the water) in Iban.
9. Bharati, who is a goddess who is beautiful, skillful, clever and magical (petara indu ti bajik, pandai, pintar ati enggau tau ajih) and lives in Bharatas river = Endu Meni Bentar Batu (a goddess living in the water world) in Iban.
10. Garuda, which is the biggest bird that eats on humans) in Hindusim = burung geruna in Iban.
11 .Jatayus in Hinduism = Bunsu Bubut (cockerel) which guards the bridge to the lower world of the deads or Bunsu Ruai (peacock).
12 . Kumbha-Kharna, which is the biggest and strongest ghost in Hinduism = antu gerasi papa (gigantic huntman) tauka antu Buau Nyada in Iban.
13. The place of Kosala which is led by Maharaja Dasaratha who bears Rama, who is the most handsome, strong, in-venerable, war leader and magical in Hinduism = menua Panggau Libau which is led by Gila Gundi who bears Keling, who is the most handsome, strong, in-venerable, war leader and magical in Iban.
14. The place of Mithila which is led by Janaka who forbears Sita, who is the most pretty, skillful, clever and magical lady = Menua Gelung Batu Nakung which is led by Bedang who forbears Kumang, who is the most pretty, skillful, clever and magical lady in Iban.
15. Step brothers of Rama whose names are Barita, Laksaman and Sutruga who are strong, invenerable, brave and war leaders in Hinduism = brother of Keling whose name is Laja, stepbrother of Keling Bungai Nuing and Pungga cousin of Keling in Iban.
16. Three pretty goddesses or ladies who are pretty, skillful, clever and magical i n the place of Mithilda and married Barita, Laksamana and Sutraga, who are the most gentlemen in the place of Kosala = Lulung, Selinggar Matahari enggau Endu Puyu who respectively marry Laja, Bungai Nuing and Pungga in Iban.
17. Sita from the place of Mithilda who marries Rama from the place of Kosala = Kumang from the aplce of Gelung Batu Nakung who marries Keling from the place of Panggau Libau.
19. Yama, who is the eldest brother of Rama who died in miscarriage and becomes the the king in the lower world (the Haedes) = Kemping Padi, who is the eldert brother of Keling and died in miscarriage and become the king in the lower world of the dead in Iban.
20. Tree erecting (beranyai or bepandong) in Iban which originally uses banana tree = ritual praticed in Hinduism while praying. Piring Ading (offerings) in Iban = offerings for praying in Hindusim. Sky has 7 layers and the Haedes also has 7 layers = 7 layered sky and lower world in Hinduism.